2015 Wolfman - September 12, 2015!
Help keep the Wolfman clean!
Contemplating how to keep our race/event environmentally friendly, the Wolfman Committee has been discussing the amount of waste resulting from the Wolfman Triathlon event. Each year, after the festivities, the cleanup crew picks up countless plastic water bottles, plates, flyers, and debris in general. We are asking all racers/spectators/participants be mindful of waste. Please observe the garbage and especially the recycling containers before, during and after the event. Let's all work together to keep waste to a minimum and if at all possible, recycle and/or re-use. THANK YOU!
2014 Wolfman Race Results: Click Here
All profits are donated to 10 nonprofit organizations that volunteer to help with the event.
- 2014 White Lake Senior Class
- WORBA Wisconsin Off-Road Biking Assosciation
- White Lake Historical Society
- Gardner Dam Scout Camp - Bay Lakes Council, BSA
- Antigo Swim Club
- White Lake Boy Scout Troop 1047
- LAMBA Langlade Area Mountain Biking Association
- Antigo Bike and Ski Club
- Elcho X-C Ski Club
- Antigo Boy Scout Troop 644