What IS the WOLFMAN?
We are a non profit corporation that hosts a very successful and unique off-road triathlon that features a down-river paddle on a class II whitewater river section of the Wolf River, a 13-mile mountain bike ride on a technical single track and a 3 1/2 mile (very rugged) trail run on the banks of the Wolf in Eastern Langlade County Wisconsin. All profits are donated to 10 nonprofit organizations that volunteer to help with the event.
20th Anniversary After-race Entertainment!
- 2013 White Lake Junior Class
- WORBA Wisconsin Off-Road Biking Assosciation
- White Lake Historical Society
- Gardner Dam Scout Camp - Bay Lakes Council, BSA
- Antigo Swim Club
- White Lake Boy Scout Troop 1047
- LAMBA Langlade Area Mountain Biking Association
- Antigo Bike and Ski Club
- Elcho X-C Ski Club
- Antigo Boy Scout Troop 644