2015 Wolfman - September 12, 2015!
Registration Starts Feb. 2 - 7 a.m.
Please click Registration Tab above.
What is the Wolfman Triathlon?
We are a non profit corporation that hosts a very successful and unique off-road triathlon that features a down-river paddle on a class II whitewater river section of the Wolf River, a 13-mile mountain bike ride on a technical single track and a 3 1/2 mile (very rugged) trail run on the banks of the Wolf in Eastern Langlade County Wisconsin.
2014 Wolfman Race Results: Click Here
All profits are donated to 10 nonprofit organizations that volunteer to help with the event.
- 2014 White Lake Senior Class
- WORBA Wisconsin Off-Road Biking Assosciation
- White Lake Historical Society
- Gardner Dam Scout Camp - Bay Lakes Council, BSA
- Antigo Swim Club
- White Lake Boy Scout Troop 1047
- LAMBA Langlade Area Mountain Biking Association
- Antigo Bike and Ski Club
- Elcho X-C Ski Club
- Antigo Boy Scout Troop 644